This website promotion resource lists some key sites for page design and link popularity, as well as tools available for enhancing your site's search engine success.
- Revealed: Top Two Google Ranking Factors
- Mike's article on Google rankings.
- Explore the basics of link popularity and produce targeted traffic through link exchanges. (Commercial site. We don't recommend their link script!)
- Mike's Link Popularity Checker
- See many other excellent resources here. (Commercial site. Skip to the "Enter Domain Name" section and enter your web address to measure your link popularity.)
- Nielsen NetRatings (February 23, 2004)
- Article on search engine usage ratings: Google 39.4%, Yahoo 30.4%, MSN 29.6%, AOL 15.5%, AskJeeves 8.5%.
- Google FAQ
- A FAQ based on questions that frequently appear in the Google newsgroup.
- Link Popularity
- Open Directory's list of resources on link popularity.
- Watching Google Like A Hawk
- News and commentary on Google.
- Google Watch
- Views Google suspiciously.
- Pandia Search Central
- Search engine resource.
The ToolRoom outlines procedures and tools for obtaining better rankings in search engines like Google.
E-Mail: email@example.com / Phone: (1) 802 899 1041
P.O. Box 34
Jericho, Vermont 05465 USA